Build a Domain Portfolio Manager & Dashboard with Airtable
Do you keep losing track of your domains? Unexpected renewals? Not sure how your portfolio is performing compared to last year?
In this course you'll learn how to create a domain portfolio in Airtable* and also create a dashboard that allows you to see your portfolio, sales and acquisitions broken down in easy to read graphs and charts.
The course covers the following:
- Bringing your domains into Airtable
- Setting up formulas to automatically calculate days to expiry, renewal costs, domain length, 60 day lock status, hold time and profits.
How to create charts that give an overview of:
- How many domains you hold
- How many are in the 60 day lock
- Lifetime sales (volume)
- Lifetime sales in (dollars)
- Renewal costs in the next 30 days
- Sales in the last 30 days (volume)
- Sales in the last 30 days (dollars)
- A list of all domains expiring within a chosen amount of days
- CHART: Monthly domain sales (dollars)
- CHART: Monthly domain sales (volume)
- CHART: Monthly domain acquisitions
- CHART: Most successful marketplaces
- CHART: TLDs held in various extensions
- CHART: Acquisition sources
- CHART: Registrar count
- CHART: Acquisition costs
- CHART: Yearly domains sales (volume)
- CHART: Yearly domains sales (dollar)
- CHART: Yearly domains acquisitions
- CHART: Quarterly domains sales (volume)
- CHART: Quarterly domains sales (dollar)
- CHART: Quarterly domains acquisitions
Renewals dashboards detailing renewal costs for every month of the year.
*Airtable is free up to 1200 domains and for up to 5000 names it's currently $12 a month (please check yourself at the time of purchase), I recommend starting with the free version and upgrading when you've had time to explore it.
A video walkthrough of how to create a domain management database and dashboard in Airtable.