Do you keep losing track of your domains? Unexpected renewals? Not sure how your portfolio is performing compared to last year?
In this course you'll learn how to create a domain portfolio in Airtable* and also create a dashboard that allows you to see your portfolio, sales and acquisitions broken down in easy to read graphs and charts.
The course covers the following:
- Bringing your domains into Airtable
- Setting up formulas to automatically calculate days to expiry, renewal costs, domain length, 60 day lock status, hold time and profits.
How to create charts that give an overview of:
- How many domains you hold
- How many are in the 60 day lock
- Lifetime sales (volume)
- Lifetime sales in (dollars)
- Renewal costs in the next 30 days
- Sales in the last 30 days (volume)
- Sales in the last 30 days (dollars)
- A list of all domains expiring within a chosen amount of days
- CHART: Monthly domain sales (dollars)
- CHART: Monthly domain sales (volume)
- CHART: Monthly domain acquisitions
- CHART: Most successful marketplaces
- CHART: TLDs held in various extensions
- CHART: Acquisition sources
- CHART: Registrar count
- CHART: Acquisition costs
- CHART: Yearly domains sales (volume)
- CHART: Yearly domains sales (dollar)
- CHART: Yearly domains acquisitions
- CHART: Quarterly domains sales (volume)
- CHART: Quarterly domains sales (dollar)
- CHART: Quarterly domains acquisitions
Renewals dashboards detailing renewal costs for every month of the year.
*Airtable is free up to 1200 domains and for up to 5000 names it's currently $12 a month (please check yourself at the time of purchase), I recommend starting with the free version and upgrading when you've had time to explore it.
A video walkthrough of how to create a domain management database and dashboard in Airtable.